- Execute basic front-line transactions related to employee services (visas, immigration etc.), as and when relevant, in a timely manner and to the highest standards to ensure effective completion of transactions.
- Respond to specific customer requests and queries in order to provide them with updated information on the status of their transactions/applications and forward customer requests to the relevant colleagues or department to ensure prompt and informed responses to external customers.
- Process routine documentation, according to defined procedures, in order to check for completeness and/or errors.
- As and when required, follow up with customers on pending documentation, signatures etc. to support the efficient processing of administrative processes.
- Engage in data entry and verification in order to contribute to the processing of customer transactions.
- Perform other work associated duties as assigned by direct line manager.
0 to 2 years
United Arab Emirates