1. Provide assistance to the legal team as required, such as: site visits with legal cases to follow up on all actions, accompanying external legal parties to the assigned sites, lodging of all related legal documentation and filing cases to initiate legal processes and other specific tasks, as directed.
2. Maintain soft copies of standard templates and formats to facilitate consistent and efficient documentation.
3. Establish / maintain the filing system for the function (manual and electronic) to ensure effective storage and quick retrieval; to understand and fulfill the required support levels of the legal professionals in terms of file access.
4. Support senior members of the team through answering the Court’s and other authorities enquires about legal cases.
5. Perform other work associated duties as assigned by direct line manager.
3 to 5 years
United Arab Emirates