Manage the design & construction of infrastructure and superstructure projects through its entire life cycle (project initiation up to completion).
1. Manage several projects, at the same time and ensure they are implemented within the agreed budget and time scale.
2. Assist and Coordinate with various local authorities in obtaining necessary NOCs at various stages of the project
3. Define and document the project scope, targets/objectives and high level project plans to translate business requirements into clear and achievable project goals.
4. Determine overall project resourcing, identify risks and prepare contingency plans for multiple projects to ensure that the goals are achievable within required schedules and budgets.
5. Lead a project team and negotiate to acquire external resources as needed to meet project objectives within quality, cost and time constraints.
6. Collect, validate and analyse information on project progress against plan to highlight key variances requiring cross-functional resolution and to maintain senior executive confidence in project management and delivery.
7. Review the scope for improvement in project management processes and project performance, and recommend changes where necessary, to ensure that principles of continuous improvement principles are adhered.
8. Prepare project-related reports timely and accurately to meet EZW and department requirements, policies and standards.
9. Perform other work associated duties as assigned by direct line manager.
Similar Job Openings
To maintain CAFM system, by...