- Assist applicants through their business set-up process from receiving application until they receive their lease and license.
- Manage the operations of the Investor Services unit by providing specialist knowledge, encouraging and ensuring teamwork, and aligning work processes to achieve high performance standards, meet established targets and objectives (service quality, turnaround times, compliance and/or revenues), and ensure employee engagement in a motivated work environment.
- Directly engage in the resolution of common recurring customer complaints / problems, referring to the Investor Services Section if deemed necessary, so that customer service levels are continually improved.
- Maintain relationships with investors and provide advice to customers to ensure optimal customer satisfaction.
- Maintain high-level coordination with relevant third parties in order to ensure these relationships continue to serve EZW’s and its customers’ to maintain their satisfaction.
- Provide guidance and support to team leaders and supervisors, including coaching and training/development, and act as a point of reference within own area specialisation.
- Recommend improvements to relevant processes and procedures covering the services offered so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective and quick services to customers.
- Perform other work associated duties as assigned by direct line manager.
3 to 5 years